Here’s the true deal. If you want to create a community of loyal fans that will use your services and refer you to their friends, be yourself and be honest. Create a strategy and plan for your social media efforts… the rewards can be overwhelming.
Spend time creating a plan that would include things like:
- how many times should I post per week?
- what topics should I focus on? what would my customers consider valueable information?
- what should my social media tone be? humor, cute, professional, statistical, a combo of all?
- when should I be posting? during the week? in the morning or in the evening?
- should I create graphical pieces or just a few lines of text?
- how often should I monitor my social media?
- WHAT DO MY CUSTOMERS WANT TO HEAR OR SEE FROM ME?
Marketing efforts should always be concise and consistent
Social Media is no different.