The holiday’s tend to sneak up on even the best planners, so here’s your heads up to start planning your holiday promotions. It can be a BIG REVENUE GENERATOR for many businesses and it’s important to be ready – PLAN, BRAND, BUDGET, DIGITAL AND TRADITIONAL MEDIA ALL IN PLACE.
There are more posts, shares and comments on Facebook during the holidays than any other time of the year. It’s the best time to reach your audience, drive discovery of your products and grow your business.
Here’s a checklist to help you start planning your promotional digital communications strategy:
- Decide on the type of promotion(s) and it’s goal(s)
- Choose the digital mediums that will support your promotional goals the best; then choose the ones you will use
- Take a look at what DID and what DIDN’T work over the last three years
- Plan your budget & where it will be allocated
- According to SearchEngineLand.com, 57% of website traffic came from mobile in 2017 – is your promotion optimized for mobile?
- Remember Black Friday (Nov.23, 2018) and Cyber Monday (Nov.26, 2018) – big shopping days for many!